Our Customer Success Lead is part of a highly productive team that works together to create the best possible customer experience.
As a Customer Success Lead at Civic Champs, you will be responsible for building and leading our customer success initiatives while working closely with our valued customers to ensure their success and satisfaction. You will be a key player in driving customer retention, upsells, and helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Team Leadership: Build, lead, and own the vision of all customer success efforts.
- Customer Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers. Understand their needs, challenges, and objectives.
- Customer Success Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive customer success strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and ensures customer satisfaction and retention. Help coordinate the development of tutorials, training programs, and playbooks for other team members and customers.
- Customer Onboarding: Oversee the onboarding process to ensure a smooth and successful transition for new customers, including product training and implementation support.
- Account Management: Proactively monitor customer accounts, identify potential issues, and take necessary actions to prevent churn and increase customer lifetime value.
- Feedback Collection: Gather customer feedback and insights to help improve our products, services, and overall customer experience. Respond to customer tickets and then coordinate with product and engineering teams for resolutions.
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer data and metrics to track and report on customer success KPIs, making data-driven decisions.
- Customer Advocacy: Encourage satisfied customers to become advocates, providing testimonials, case studies, and referrals.
- Upselling and Cross-Selling: Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional products or services to existing customers to drive revenue growth.
- Cross-Functional Teams: Work closely with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Product, and Sales to communicate product issues, feature requests and overall customer sentiment.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee in this role. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills that may be necessary for this role. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1+ year(s) of volunteer coordinator or nonprofit leadership experience preferred
- Great attention to detail, high diligence, and high level of organization
- Self-starter and enjoys autonomy with large degree of ownership in the role
- Comfort in a start-up environment and the initiative to “roll up your sleeves” and do what is needed to support the business’ needs
- Finds energy in talking with others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to read and adapt to changing environments
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Integrity and passion for our services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights
- Proactive and results-oriented, with a focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to work in a remote setting
- Minimal travel required
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Strong Preferences:
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience working in nonprofit organizations
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and an optional cover letter to: email@example.com