Civic Champs' Integration with Blackbaud
Volunteer management software Civic Champs announced the launch of its integration with Blackbaud, a leading cloud software company specializing in nonprofits and social good, on October 20, 2022.
This integration allows Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT customers to onboard existing volunteers to Civic Champs in one click and introduces a new rich volunteer tile for constituents within Raiser’s Edge NXT that is automatically updated.
What is Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT?
Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT is a comprehensive cloud-based fundraising and donor management software solution geared towards nonprofit organizations.
BlackBaud Raiser’s Edge NXT maximizes operational efficiency and allows nonprofits to optimize their donor and donation potential.
On average, Raiser’s Edge NXT users report:
- 35% increase in donors
- 48% increase in donations
- 44% increase in total dollars raised
This software solution provides cloud-based infrastructure that allows nonprofits to analyze their existing donor pools, use machine learning to make data-driven decisions regarding ask amounts and donor retention techniques, automatically process and maintain appropriate usage of donor funds, use multichannel methods to reach new donors, and seamlessly share key metrics across the organization.
The following are key features of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT:
- Analytic Fundraising tools
- Complete Cover™ donor fee coverage
- Email campaigns
- Donor Relationship Management Database
- Crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising tools
- Payment processing
- Dashboards with metric tracking and analytics
- Prospect Insights for fundraising and data-driven decision-making
Why is an integration between a Volunteer Database and Donor Management Database Important?
Nonprofits rely on both volunteers and donors to keep their doors open, and many volunteers become donors. Integrations between volunteer management databases and donor management databases allows for streamlined communication, increased oversight of both donors and volunteers, analytics detailing trends between volunteers and donors, and more effective program management.
With volunteer and donor database integration, nonprofit organizations will be able to see and analyze key data and trends like:
- Percentage of volunteers who become donors
- Data detailing which volunteers to target for a donor campaign
- Donation habits of volunteers
- Total funds received from both donations and volunteer grants
- Volunteer activity information that can be used to improve constituent relationships
- Uniform profiles with volunteer and donor information like demographics, engagement levels, giving history, and communication preferences
This connection and level of data gives nonprofits valuable insights that can influence decision making, and it allows nonprofits to foster deeper relationships with both donors and volunteers, improving retention of both parties.
Civic Champs + Raiser's Edge NXT Integration
Civic Champs is an intuitive volunteer management platform that improves the effectiveness and efficiency of nonprofit volunteer programs. Civic Champs software increases volunteer capacity by 3x while deepening volunteer engagement and improving satisfaction.
Partnering with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT streamlines every step of the volunteer management process from recruitment to training to retention.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, four key benefits come with the Civic Champs and Blackbaud integration:
- Automatic data synchronization: Civic Champs collects biographicaldata from volunteers which will now sync automatically to the Raiser’s Edge NXT home dashboard and constituent profiles.
- Access to donor’s volunteer contributions: Easily view volunteer contributions, financial impact, and engagement levels from donors. No importing or exporting required.
- Real time volunteer and donor feedback: See a complete volunteer history as well as real time feedback from donor volunteer experiences. This data is automatically shared to Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- Continuous data flow: Seamlessly transfer existing and current data and profiles between Civic Champs and Raiser’s Edge NXT.
Civic Champs and Blackbaud hope this new integration will help nonprofits improve their ability to serve their communities, increase their financial impact, and continue to make a difference.
Using Civic Champs software
Nonprofit organizations benefit from using volunteer management software solutions, especially ones that connect to donor management software solutions.
Civic Champs’ new integration with Blackbaud is one of the many reasons why the software solution is considered the best volunteer management software of 2022.
Civic Champs has all of the tools necessary to organize and streamline volunteer management programs including an automatic check-in process for volunteers, tools for accurate volunteer hours tracking and reporting, and a volunteer profile dashboard.
Coupled with the features provided by Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Civic Champs volunteer management software has the capacity to revolutionize a nonprofit organization’s volunteer and donor management.
Nonprofit organizations can take advantage of the benefits of the Civic Champs and Blackbaud integration when they visit the Civic Champs application on Blackbaud Marketplace, or they can learn more about this integration by visiting Civic Champs or Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT.